Skip to main content.
ES & H Mission

ESH Web  Manual 
Field Operations
Overviewspacer Radiological Informationspacer FieldOp FAQsspacer ESH eLog

Field Operations Frequently Asked Questions

Click on beside each question for more information.

What are the requirements for entering a RCA?

Where can I get a GERT or RWT training?

I need a practical test for my RWT. Who can I call and when are they administered?

What are the radiation dose rates around the accelerator housings?

I want to remove material from an Accelerator Housing. What do I do?

Why do ALL materials taken to Property Control, Salvage need to be surveyed by RP?

How can I acquire a radioactive source to use, and what radioisotopes are available at SLAC?


-- Return to Main FAQ page--

Last update: