Metrology Department

Geodetic Engineers

A geodetic engineer at SLAC typically has a postgraduate degree (a Masters or a Doctorate) from a university offering a specialization in surveying and geodesy and will have a through knowledge of both disciplines and extended knowledge of related ones. They are responsible for initiating and developing solutions to new and existing problems related to all aspects of metrology and communicating these solutions to concerned individuals. Georg Gassner [AEG Leader], Brian Fuss [AEG/GIS])

- Top -
Last update: October 03, 2012