The Alignment Engineering Group uses a wide variety of commercial and custom in-house developed software. We have placed several of our in-house applications in the public
domain and are making them available for download here.
The following code may be freely downloaded and used. Neither SLAC nor the Alignment Engineering Group will provide any support or documentation.
By downloading the code, the prospective user confirms having read and accepted the following SLAC copyright notice.
Stanford University Notices for SLAC software on which copyright is disclaimed:
- This software was produced by the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, Stanford University, under Contract DE-AC02-76SFO0515 with the Department of Energy.
- Neither the United States nor the United States Department of Energy, nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any
legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any data, apparatus, product or process disclosed, or represents that
its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
- Stanford University makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, nor assumes any liability for the use of this software.
- Stanford University, owner of the copyright, hereby disclaims its copyright and all other rights in this software. Hence, anyone may freely use it
for any purpose without restriction.
- In the interest of clarity regarding the origin and status of this SLAC software, this and all the preceding Stanford University notices are to remain
affixed to any copy or derivative of this software made or distributed by the recipient and are to be affixed to any copy of software made or
distributed by the recipient that contains a copy or derivative of this software.