SLUO Executive Committee Election 2008
Each year SLUO members elect new members to the Executive
Committee. The terms are three years in length. This year, in addition
to replacing four out-going members, we are filling two shorter terms of
members Giampiero Mancinelli (1 year) and Peter Tenenbaum (2 years).
Vote by filling out the ballot form below and clicking "submit".
Voting deadline is Friday December 5 at 23:59 PST.
For more information about SLUO click here.
If you have questions, contact
Jill Meyers (SLUO Support
- Henry Band, University of Wisconsin[Statement]
- David Brown, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory [Statement]
- Seth Digel, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory [Statement]
- Gerald Eigen, University of Bergen [Statement]
- Anna Goussiou, University of Washington [Statement]
- Lisa Kaufman, University of Maryland [Statement]
- William Lockman, University of California, Santa Cruz [Statement]
- Julie McEnery, NASA Goddard Flight Center [Statement]
- Marie Elena Monzani, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory [Statement]
- Jason Nielsen, University of California, Santa Cruz [Statement]
- Jon J. Thaler, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign[Statement]
- Anthony Tyson, University of California, Davis [Statement]
- Uli Wienands, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory [Statement]