Dear SLAC User,


There are important changes on the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) that we expect will take effect from January 12, 2009: see


Citizens of Visa Waiver Program countries will be required by law to obtain a travel authorization prior to initiating travel to the United States under the VWP. This authorization may be obtained online through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).


Additional information and the electronic application form can be found at:


Please stay tuned for updates!


Gerard Bonneaud

SLUO Chair