Vehicles & Equipment
View the current
Facilities Shop Rates and
Vehicle Recharge Rates.
Routine maintenance and repairs of motorized equipment and vehicles belonging to SLAC.
Equipment & Crane Maintenance
- Equipment routine maintenance and repairs.
- Crane preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Annual crane inspection and recertification.
* Equipment includes large capacity forklifts, yard tractors, backhoes, bobcats, etc. Cranes include every crane on site regardless of location.
- Preventative maintenance, repairs, and towing.
- Vehicle mileage coordination.
- Vehicle customization: ladder racks, storage boxes, lift gates, etc.
- Fuel operations.
* Site-owned vehicles include trucks, forklifts, mopeds, NEV's, electric vehicles and carts, man lifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts, and misc trailers.
- Rigging, relocation, and removal of heavy materials.
- Transportation for heavy materials and equipment.
* Heavy materials are generally over 500lbs and exceeds the ability of the Labor Pool.