Call 911 for all serious illnesses or injuries including:
- Electric shock
- Heart attack (
SLAC Emergency Defibrillators)
- Loss of consciousness (if someone faints)
- Serious bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Broken bones
- When medical transportation is needed
After calling 911, call Security at x5555.
For more information, see the Emergency
For Emergency Care
For immediate, life-threatening injuries/illnesses, go to the
nearest Emergency facility.
Open 24 hours every day:
Stanford University Hospital
Emergency Services & Prompt Care
300 Pasteur Drive, Stanford, CA
- Your supervisor should provide transportation, if necessary.
- If the injury is serious, call 911, then call x5555.
- After the hospital visit, report to Occupational Health Center to report the illness or injury as soon as possible.
For a medical non-emergency when Occupational Health Center isn't open,
please see information on this After-Hours webpage.